Permissions and Multi Tasking
- Android OS offers you the ability to handle multiple apps at once to help you juggle your priorities accordingly!
- While in the Background, your apps keep the most important information accessible for you to switch back to seamlessly.
- For your security, there are some apps that will automatically close when you’ve been away from them for some time.
- It’s always really important for you to know what’s running in the background in case your device starts to slow down.
- Always a good idea to make sure your applications are properly closed when you are done with them, so you free up any needed RAM.