◀ Back to Help Index
Verify Connectivity issues
- In the event your device can no longer access data, there are a few things you should check.
- Make sure you are not in airplane mode, as this will prevent any active data connection that isn’t Wi-Fi.
- Verify that your Wi-Fi Network has a current, and active Data connection.
- Try connecting your device to another Wi-Fi Network to verify that it is not a network issue.
- Turn off Wi-Fi connection and determine if your device is receive Cellular Data connection.
- If your Cellular Data is also unavailable, reboot the device and try again.
- Make sure that your Cellular Data is active by reaching out to your service provider.